In 2010 I wrote about the new Wisk formula and how it battles all types of stains. I still continue to purchase Wisk and today I’d like to tell you about their newest formula – Wisk Deep Clean. This new formula tackles more than just the obvious stains, it also tackles body oils and sweat.
Did you know that the average laundry contains 20 times more body oils and sweat than visible stains? 20 times more! Yuck.
The photo below shows the amount of hidden body oils and sweat in our clothes could actually look like compared to the average visible stains.*
*(Disclosure Note: Stains in the photo are colored for illustration purposes only. Based on approximately 7.7 loads of laundry per week).
That is just gross! I don’t want all those oils and that sweat in my clean clothes and I’m sure you don’t either. Wisk Deep Clean goes beyond surface stains penetrating deep inside fabric to attack and help remove trapped body oils and sweat in everyday clothing for a truly deep clean.
The new Wisk Deep Clean family is made of five powerful varieties that redefine what it means to be clean:
· Wisk Deep Clean Original cleans beyond visible stains, attacking the trapped body oils and sweat that make up one of today’s difficult laundry soils in the way you’ve come to expect from more than 50 years of powerful cleaning
· Wisk Deep Clean High Efficiency, specially formulated for high efficiency machines
· Wisk Deep Clean Oxi Complete™, with the added power of Oxi to fight a full range of stains, safely whiten whites, and brighten colors—safe for both standard and HE machines
· Wisk Deep Clean Fresh Breeze, with an added boost of freshness is safe for both standard and HE machines
· Wisk Deep Clean Free & Pure, the newest introduction to the Deep Clean line, is specially formulated without dyes or perfumes to be gentle on skin but tough on hidden body oils and sweat. Free and Pure is safe for both standard and HE machines.
I received a bottle of the new Wisk Deep Clean High Efficiency and my clothes smell better. It still removes stains and I like that it even removes the stuff I can’t see. The detergent itself has a nice smell and it rinses clean out of my clothes. The next time you visit the store for laundry detergent, give the new Wisk Deep Clean a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
WIN A WISK DEEP CLEAN GIFT PACK!
Disclosure: I received samples to facilitate this post. Opinions are my own.