Here in northern Kentucky it’s still going to be cool until at least May so I need a warm jacket when going out. I was so excited when I received a great softshell jacket from Free Country for review. Free Country is a popular brand that offers outerwear for men, women and children. They have a great selection of high-quality, durable outerwear that is perfect for the entire family.
I chose to review the Lynx Softshell Jacket from Free Country in navy blue. My husband chose the color and I am so glad he did. The jacket is very pretty and I love the feminine cut of it. It is very figure flattering and comfortable to wear. The Lynx has some great features that I have come to appreciate.
- Wind and water resistant.
- Soft, warm, butter pile interior lining.
- Durable moisture shedding protective outer shell.
You’ll have to excuse my bad hair.
- It also has zippered pockets for my hands and the lining in the arms extends and allows you to cover your hands to keep them warm. I have worn the Lynx jacket out in 30 degree weather and even though it is a mid-weight jacket, I stayed very warm and cozy. I like the length of the jacket because it covers my rear end which is something that is difficult to find in good jackets.
- Prior to receiving the Lynx Softshell Jacket I had been searching for a good jacket for the late winter and spring. I am so happy that I discovered Free Country and I will now be a loyal customer. The Lynx jacket is available at Free Country right now for $48 (regularly $100) so it’s a great sale price! They also have outerwear on sale for men and kids right now so be sure to check it out.You can learn more about Free Country at www.freecountry.com.
I received the jacket for review. Opinions are my own.